Wednesday, May 24, 2006

International Tiara Day

Wednesday was International Tiara Day. We celebrated at the library by wearing our very own fashionable paper tiaras. By that internationally known designer Crayola.I have learned today that if you wear a paper crown and act like it's no big deal people will accept it as normal.Well, okay not 'Normal', but they don't laugh and point and think it's strange. At least not in front of you. Well, to be fair I have gotten some strange looks.Most people have gotten a kick out of it so far. And it's a great conversation starter. Which just goes to show that if you have confidence you can do anything.Even wear a hand colored paper tiara at work. Not that I'd call it everyday wear, but for once in a while it's fun.The only downside is I forgot my camera.

No comments: